Thursday, September 6, 2012

TIP for healing burns fast and giving fast soothing too......t​ry when u need to and write back ur expirience​..

Alok adds: Normally on burns I used to apply Ice and if Ice was not available then used to pour water or keep under tap water and it used to heal faster and better then applying any cream etc .. But this new info has come. sharing with you without having tried. If u try then let me know your expirience.....


Keep a bag of flour in your fridge
Impressive! Why did we never hear of this before??!! I've always just
run it under the cold water tap.A woman's experience with burns . . .
Some time ago I was cooking some corn and stuck my fork in the boilingwater to see if the corn was ready. I missed and my hand went into theboiling water....

A friend of mine, who was a Vietnam vet, came into
the house, just as I was screaming, and asked me if I had some plainold flour... I pulled out a bag and he stuck my hand in it. He toldme to keep my hand in the flour for 10 minutes which I did. He saidthat in Vietnam, there was a guy on fire and in their panic, theythrew a bag of flour all over him to put the fire out...Well, it notonly put the fire out, but he never even had a blister!!!!
... Long story short, I put my hand in the bag of flour for 10 mins,pulled it out and did not even have a red mark or a blister andabsolutely NO PAIN. Now, I keep a bag of flour in the fridge andevery time I burn myself. *Cold flour feels even better than roomtemperature flour.
I use the flour and have never ONCE had I ever had even a red
spot/burn mark, or a blister! I even burnt my tongue once, put theflour on it for about 10 minutes .... the pain was gone and no burn.
Try it . . . Experience a miracle! Keep a bag of flour in your fridgeand you will be happy you did!
BTW, don't run your burn area under cold water first, just put it directly into the flour for 10 minutes.        

No comments:

Post a Comment