No one tells you this except Alok : What I hv seen in life:
BP is more amongst those who have unending needs, unreasonable expectations from life ( and specially from others like from spouse, children etc ), who break laws very often and then live under fear, who try to show off everywhere ( even in social and spiritual organisations,they want best of car, best of seat, want to be with best of guest, want muni maharaj (Saints) to acknowledge their presence, can enter in to fight and arguments easily if things are not as per their wishes, are perfectionists, are expecting quid pro quo ( especially those in govt jobs expect that if applicant / citizen is benefiting then they must get bribe to un/ reasonable tune whereas they are on that post to do that job without harassment and delay) (many in social circle expect that if I gifted / threw party so other one must) , So they are not doing their job for love, as duty, as moral responsibility but with lot of expectations ) which can not always be met and they become frustrated. .....develop this ... and u ll find why every 10 the person in India is having BP and or diabetes, but in social circles rid with show off and competition every 1 person in 7 persons and those in police, municipal corporations and similar govt jobs 1 person in every 4 person will be found suffering with BP and Diabetes.
1. Enjoy outdoor picnics, ras garba, swimming, musical chair, disco, and similar events on Sundays ( on every first opportunity). Do not indulge in show off type groups, cards party, and other stressful sedentary games.
2. Buy Books and CD's of good discourses, mantras, bansuri vadan , Osho dynamic meditation, Sufis, Kabir's dohe etc..
3. Never worry about your car ( rather prefer a walk/ auto sometimes purposely)
4. Never worry about home interiors, dressing sense ( like a hippy / saint be befikar) . Jain muni and naga sadhus move around ....be un-hesitant and be bindaas.
4. Where ever u r ( in informal times) laugh aloud, joke, sing and Lo! dance on first opportunity available.
5. Don't compare with others.
6. feel happy that your friends and relatives are rich. They will not come asking for loan.
7. Feel happy that they are rich so they will throw lavish party / marriage events and be slogging while u as a guest should enjoy that event. U never asked for it. They threw it to show off. Be it. But never unnecessarily find faults and spoil your and their fun. Just enjoy. Just party!
8. Be humble. Sit in last row on purpose happily. Or need be even on floor. Do some lowly job happily. Remain unrecognized. Refuse to accept flowers, mementos etc or VIP seat in meetings as enough is enough and you do not want to pamper your ego any more. Wait in queue, wait for your turn on buffet dinner table even if u r Ambani/ Rahul/ Bush/ Amitabha. But do all that as an enlightened happy spiritual person and not to show off. See your blood pressure normalize.
9. Cooperate humbly with watchman, security check staff, parking lot staff, traffic police, gatekeeper on events, peon outside a cabin of a person you want to see etc etc who are doing their job in your interest or as per their bosses orders at lowest of salary and in worst work conditions ( most of them are sweating in afternoon heat in open) and do not boss over them. Understand them. Smile. Cooperate. So reduce ego ( VIP giri) and become sane ordinary person and see that your BP and Diabetes becomes normal.
BP/ Diabetes = genetic, lifestyle, angry, egoist, selfish, dadagiri, perfectionist,ambitious, frustrated,jealous,in hurry, madly after name/ fame / money.
So be after happiness, aparigraha, humbleness, be smiling be sweet, be calm, patient, understand people etc etc.
Understand: Aisa bhi hota hei and ignore the bad incidenceAise log bhi hote hein..and ignore bad people/ distasteful people
Listen atleast once a month : Chadata Suraj dhire dhire dhalata hei .....
The myth of symptoms
There's a common misconception that people with high blood pressure, also called hypertension, will experience symptoms such as nervousness, sweating, difficulty sleeping or facial flushing. The truth is that HBP is largely a symptomless condition. If you ignore your blood pressure because you think symptoms will alert you to the problem, you are taking a dangerous chance with your life. Everybody needs to know their blood pressure numbers, and everyone needs to prevent high blood pressure from developing.